How can we help you?
Advocacy & Resources
Covenant Case Management Services provides services to children and adults to who have an Intellectual / Developmental Disbaility. We seek to be a resource to link individuals to community resources to meet basic wants and needs, as well as advocate for them to receive the services and supports they need to be successful in their community.
How we can serve you:
· We advocate at school IEP meetings and appeals meetings
· We help prepare and advocate at annual Individual Support Plan meetings for Medicaid services and assist with appeals of denied or reduced services
· We assist in linking to legal services and community parent advocates
· We assist with locating funding for utility and housing payments
· We assist with obtaining needed services, equipment and supplies or medical purposes and housing needs such as furniture
· We assist in locating housing and completing forms for housing
· We assist with transportation needs and repair bills
· We assist with referrals for job assistance for school placement in public school, post secondary, private and home school
· We assist with the filing of guardianship, power of attorney, and estate planning (wills, trust, insurance)
· We assist in locating a suitable provider for services and finding a day program to attend for when your child is out of school
· We assist in obtaining needed medical professionals for medical, dental, psychological, and/or psychiatric care
· We assist in identifying volunteer opportunities and classes in the community
· We assist in providing occupational therapy (to address fine or sensory needs or assessments for equipment or modifications purposes & etc.).
· We assist with referrals for social security benefits and obtaining Medicaid
· We assist with getting food stamps, finding resources for food, clothing, and Christmas